D1CKY Mar 21, 2008 #1 I have just removed the K & N Panel Filter from my 172FF as its surplus to requirements. Does anyone know the going rate for them ? Or is it not worth selling ? Its had approx 6 months of use and is in vgc.
I have just removed the K & N Panel Filter from my 172FF as its surplus to requirements. Does anyone know the going rate for them ? Or is it not worth selling ? Its had approx 6 months of use and is in vgc.
Neil G Car Clio 172 mk2 Mar 21, 2008 #3 £15 sounds like a good price....don't just bin it as these are good filters and IMO better then f**king about with silly IKs, CAFs and the like
£15 sounds like a good price....don't just bin it as these are good filters and IMO better then f**king about with silly IKs, CAFs and the like
D1CKY Mar 21, 2008 #4 I'm changing to an ITG Panel, see if thats any different. I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen.
I'm changing to an ITG Panel, see if thats any different. I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen.
Eckascliovalver Car Astra van,Mk1 nova Mar 21, 2008 #5 D1CKY said: I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen. Click to expand... CDA ftw mate
D1CKY Mar 21, 2008 #6 Eckascliovalver said: D1CKY said: I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen. Click to expand... CDA ftw mate Click to expand... Is your finished ?
Eckascliovalver said: D1CKY said: I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen. Click to expand... CDA ftw mate Click to expand... Is your finished ?
jayxx83 Car Tangoed Works Mar 22, 2008 #7 I paid a fiver for my K&N panel, but that was just silly cheap. Should be able to get £20 posted.
N nicknick Car S3, HD Nightster Mar 22, 2008 #8 Eckascliovalver said: D1CKY said: I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen. Click to expand... CDA ftw mate Click to expand...
Eckascliovalver said: D1CKY said: I wasn't spending 200-300 quid on a Maxogen. Click to expand... CDA ftw mate Click to expand...
M mattjk Mar 22, 2008 #9 D1CKY said: I'm changing to an ITG Panel, see if thats any different. Click to expand... Whats the point in that? K&N will be better if anything.
D1CKY said: I'm changing to an ITG Panel, see if thats any different. Click to expand... Whats the point in that? K&N will be better if anything.
D1CKY Mar 23, 2008 #11 Ruffneck said: I'm interested in buying it off you mate.... Click to expand... Ok cool, i'll price up postage after the easter holidays are over mate And p.m you, i'll also get pics of it for ya.
Ruffneck said: I'm interested in buying it off you mate.... Click to expand... Ok cool, i'll price up postage after the easter holidays are over mate And p.m you, i'll also get pics of it for ya.
D1CKY Mar 23, 2008 #12 nicknick said: Eckascliovalver said: CDA ftw mate Click to expand... Click to expand... Where does your air fedd dissapear to in this pic mate ?
nicknick said: Eckascliovalver said: CDA ftw mate Click to expand... Click to expand... Where does your air fedd dissapear to in this pic mate ?