ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to do next?...

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
6854067115_7f24d14796.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6854068413_5d8942b03e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] what would you change or add? thankyou (btw all matted black trims are now carbon wrapped

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Cant imagine debadgeing it looking that great the way there dented in it would need to be filled over. The back sticker im unsure about but the sides suit quite well imo i cant see it without them tbh. Lowering it id love to but due to insurance its going to cost me £200 for upto 40mm lower any lower than that and its like nearly 1k i already pay 3k on insurance lmao

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Ok the back sticker will be gone tomorrow. Does anyone have a pic of a mk 3 clio 40mm lower???? thats the most i can lower it due to insurance also whats the best reasonably priced springs to get?

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
gonna get some stick for this, but lower it on springs don't declare, if ever asked cheaper replacement than standard, as they ''snapped''

Clio v6
Remove stickers
Colour code wing mirrors, spoiler and door handles
Lower it

It looks like you might have rear tints? If so, a nice suntle sun strip.

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Back stickers now gone lowerings not an option atm costs way to much on insurance because if i did this.....
6663991805_18461f45ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG](the other month) and didnt declare mods to insurance id be in alot worse situation right now declare everything IMO. This is another reason why i wanted lowering because i did this from turning a corner fast and the body roll flung it over lol.
Ive carbon wrapped all the mat plastic trimmings looks really good pics will follow... I could have upto 40mm lowering springs on butttt not sure if its worth the cost for that little lower. Has anyone got a mk3 clio lowered 40mm for me to have a look at? thankyou.
p.s. back windows are very heavily tinted fronts 30%

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Instead of lowering your car to prevent rolling it AGAIN, I suggest you should just take it easy.

Cant remember the last time I saw a car rolling off a roundabout tbh.

Clio mk3 1.2 TCE SX
ive debadged my boot, looks good IMO, and it doesnt leave any marks no need for filler, i used a hairdryer to warm the glue up that they are stuck on with and then something like a creditcard to bring them off, easy.

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Matt1 do you have a pic of yours and already removed the back renault sticker, thanks for the help.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Your number plates are illegal. And the front and back ones aren't the same. Have you declared your James Bond revolving plates?

De-sticker the entire thing, replace wheels for stock. Will look a lot better + cheaper insurance.

320d
Heard it all now. Rolling a car because it wasn't lowered. I'll remember that excuse if I ever roll my car......

If I was you I'd lower it (for looks, not so it won't roll), take off the stickers and keep it clean.

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Yeh its my cliolander XD i just cant afford to lower yet but it will be done as soon as i can. My priorities atm lie with some damage those side stickers cover fixing, then removing them, after that lowering it 40mm. This sound about right? Thanks.

Defiantly needs lowering and also get rid of the stickers,

it would look good with a stealth look mk3's suit it.

Also I have undeclared mods, just don't drive like a idiot and you will be fine, And you binned your other car through in experience as you killed it in to a bend and lost it, slow down and the world will be a lot better for everyone

And also please type a bit clearer, as you sound as though you don't know English properly

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Sorry, I’m doing these posts on my phone and still tryingto get use to the keyboard on it. Also, I agree with you on the stealth look I boughtit exactly as shown so I am changing it when I can afford it.