ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to get for my money?

Clio 172
Ive got roughly 270 squid to spend on my clio this month and am just wondering what people think i should get? Money is purely for mods as its just been serviced just been valeted and is wanting for nothing.

Not sure what i want, what i want to achieve etc just looking at what options ive got and what people think.

Its a 2003 silver 172

SANY0383.jpg

Only piccie i have for some strange reason!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I was playing as I am selling my old 182 manifold, 182 cat cut to fit custom exhaust I have for sale (But I want £325 for the lot).

It was a cheeky ad really.

320d
I'd pick one off this list:

ktec recessed exhaust
save a bit more for ktec coilies
uprated brakes
rs tuner
matched inlets
decat
ph1/v6 airbox
maxogen

Clio 172
Was thinking about getting matched inlets and a decat tbh

Coilies will be next month as will be selling my xenon headlights

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Put the money towards coilovers. Better to get decent stuff 1st time. Failing that uprate pads/discs/lines/fluid.

Clio 172
have heard. Got a local guy that does all my work and am gunna have a word with him about it wink wink! Yeah am going to order some ktech coilies at the end of the month. Am not after anything amazing as i doubt ill ever see the track will be more for looks than anything else!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd be more tempted by vmaxx, or buy the kw v2's in the for sale section. Pricier, but f**king epic.

Clio 172
what are the real +'s tho seeing as they wont be getting that much use. Cant warrant an extra£100+ for roughly the same product

Clio 172
obviously but im wondering what the bhp + will be roughly? Can find any cup spoilers and have just filled up with some shell Vpoer so no need. And i dont get the whole tow eye scene tbh. Also want a cupra r splitter

Clio 172
Uhhu have been asking about them but also like the splitter on the rs focus posted up on here before doubt itd fit tho

Italian 3.2 V6
Matched inlets - £150
pannel filter - -£30
silva techs - £20? Iirc
cheap rubber spliter megane/cupra ~£20?
Required sized front spacers £50