ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to get?

Ok im wanting another car already... but i dont know what to choose....
I want either
Another Hybrid
Williams 2
mk2 ph2 1.4 or something
or a 182

Im leaning more towards the hybrid as the old one was great... if i want speed it would be that since the hybrid beat 182s and normal williams' The 1.4 is the more sensible approach :p

Suggestions?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Nothing wrong with blue, I think Billy looks smart, even more so with his new wheels :)

182, in yellow.. blue is too good for you mate, only certain people are invited to buy it, bit like an enzo ;)

lol i thought only "special" people were given blue cars.... ;) seems im right.....

Mind you the liquid yellow is so i can relive my days on the sunshine bus :) lol

Williams I prefere my old one to the 172/1782's never ming which is quicker on the 1/4 mile on track the WIlliams was IMO the more fun car.

:p if i was going for performance id be getting a hybrid or williams but for luxury the 182 and the 1.4 for being sensible.... can you have polls on here?