ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to use for bonding kits on

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Ive got an RGM grille for my 16v, but had to redo the paint work, but i havnt got the stuff i used to bond it on with, any ideas? It was a paste but when dry is like rubber.

Theres loads of stuff out there. Tiger seal isd one of them. Just ask in a car paint shop if you know of one. Or a car spares shop may have the stuff.

BMW 320d Sport

I know the stuff cos Ive had the same grille on for a year or so now. It was actually called something I cant remember. Made by 3M. But the stuff you want is Sikaflex. Bodyshops have tons of it but you cant seem to buy it in the shops. Much easier to work than silicone though.

Clio Gtt

i can get stuff roundthe corner that is called tiger bond its the same as sikaflex but under half the price its £7 if you want i can send you some.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

thatd be great juss, email your address and ill get a cheque off to you ASAP. coolspot_@iname.com