ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres are best

I have (at the mo) 17" Team Dynamics RVRII wheels with Toyo T-1R tyres but i really dont think they are as good as ppl make them out to be. Whats your view on tyres ppl????

cock mobile.
A lot of people rate those Toyos.

I swear by F1 GSD3s.

But tyre choice is a personal preference, what works for me doesn't necessarily work for you.

Not a Clio anymore.....
Those Toyos are rank rotten, especially in the wet, worse than Yoko A539's and thats saying something! I've had both on 17's, currently running the Toyos on the rear due to a supplier mix up and I had no choice but to put them on at the time, got them half price though!

Hankook Ventus Sports are very good and pretty cheap, Dunlop SP Sport 9000 are excellent as are the Bridgestone Potenzas. Don't be fooled by the fact you think you should pay more cash for a better tyre not always the case, do some homework on tyre sites, many have ratings and reviews.

Personally I would get a set of Vredsteins, which I'm getting in a few months for those winter days!

182 Trophy No. 223
i rate f1's as awesome rubber...if not a lil bit expensive!

Toyos are good (i found they were awesome in the wet?!) look at he t1r's as apposed to the t1s's...