ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres?

Clio sport 172
time for a new set of tyres guys what do people recommend?
Just for road use day to day.
Been told toyo proxy are the ones to get?

Help!! Lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im running Hankook Evo V12s on the front and Mich PE2's and i have to say that the Evo V12s are decent in the wet and dry.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Big can of worms . So many choices and so many different opinions , and you'll get so many people recommending that what they're running are the best thing since sliced bred . I was running Uniroyal Rainsport 2's . I thought they were a really good tyre in the dry and really come into their own in the wet . I've now had the newer Uniroyal Rainsport 3's on for the past 2 weeks and can't rate them highly enough . When i tried Toyo proxys i thought they were crap in the wet , baring in mind how much it rains in the UK .

PH2 172
Michelin PS3 is now the benchmark tyre for road use,wet or dry.Front`s will only last 9k,though you could swap back to front,to extend the set life.