ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what u think

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Why do I get the distinct feeling its not as good/simple as they make out... caution...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Benson; If you are considering side skrts, it might well be worth you talking to Subway. I got a set from him and was extremely pleased with them and the service I got. :D

BMW 330D
i bought some of them off him. sold em off again cus they wudnt fit due to havin the 172 wings on my car.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
taylor said:
what were they like? decent? did u have it sprayed by him?

Mine are sprayed in primer, not colour coded as I will get that done by the body shop when the rest of the kit gets fitted.

Chocolate Bar™
dont accept paypal, so avoid them like the plague, unless his feedback looks legit

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Blue4Ever said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-CLIO-mk2-SMOOTH-SIDE-SKIRTS-PAINTED-110_W0QQitemZ140006222754QQihZ004QQcategoryZ72209QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Apparently this seller is 'the man'. Good feedback and good comments about paint quality, accepts paypal etc. I was going to get some from him until I got offered some baragin second-hand subway ones, primed for paint.

If you get them painted yourself should have them within a week of payment.

I got mine from that guy and the paint is the wrong colour :dapprove: definitely gave him the right code but it's too dark.

They turned up scratched and marked too - maybe mine were just a bad batch but I'm still trying to sort something out with him.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
taylor said:
does any one know if the sport ones would fit on a non sport without the winds etc

Yes, but they'd look daft as they join onto the wings, which are wider, meaqning the skirts would be floating out the side of your car.