ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT VALUE!!!!

About 6 months ago I fried my 1.4 16v engine, found out that some garage tampered with the timing on it. arseholes!!!! well anyway, having no proof I had to put up with the bill I rang Renault who quoted me nigh on 1500quid for a new engine, anyway after 6 months of searching I came across a clio in a breakers, a 1.4 16v sport, it had been totaly written off at the back end, any way the clio was owned by a 63 yr old woman and had only covered 17,000 miles!!!! In the end I paid 100 quid for the complete engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if u need a cheap bit for ur clio ring Roger Windleys on 01526 342555. By the way on the subject of buying Clio bits is any one interested in swapping some 17" wheels for some nearly new 15: wheels with 3 brand new tyres on?? Jus thought Id ask!!!