ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Vent

Need to fit a vent must be a larger sized vent as i needs to bve good to keep the GTT engine cool!! anyone have any ideas, got any pics of any nice ones on the net on a clio or not.

Was thinking about a pulsar GTiR vent what do you rekon??

Theres one from essex racing called the WRC its pretty smart but the Pulsar Vent is also very smart so tough choice. Have you considered designing your own?

do not stick a gtir vent on it lol there was one on a 5 turbo when we went on the euro trip it was almost the same size as the car lol

Right you like the pulsar Vent all you need to do is start with that and re design it or mix two together than all you have to find is somewhere that will make it for you.

172 M69 eater

try lookin at coollouvres.com!! loads of ideas on there,

impreza, mini impreza, rav4, vx220, gt4, pulsar, grand vitara, 16v (clio!), evo, izuzu, vitara, kia (a huuuge one of their ppl carriers) and a supra vent.

if u give em some dough 4 it they will put anyone u want on ur bonnet.

patty

sound thats what i was thinking dont really want one but as i need one it has to be done, cool louvres arent they the ones who can put vents in your wings etc aswell?

172 M69 eater

yep they can put three types of louvres into ur wing too

they jus punch the holes in and mesh

patty

Make holes in your bumper/remove fogs and get some ducting to where you want it, also some to your brakes, none of this nancyboy poo!

-Rob

BMW 320d Sport

THe RAV4 is quality. Id say go for a reversed RAV 4 job - you dont want air going into the engine up there, you want it being drawn out. Theres enough going in through the front, its getting rid of the hot air thats the problem?