ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What was your first car

1994 L reg Astra LSi 1.4i

Not bad for a first car when all my mates had unos and uncle festas

^^ lovely, love the 205s, always wanted one when I had me XR2... shame they didnt carry on making and improving them... stock one with 2.0 16v 180bhp engine would be nice

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 21 July 2005

^^ lovely, love the 205s, always wanted one when I had me XR2... shame they didnt carry on making and improving them... stock one with 2.0 16v 180bhp engine would be nice
its called a 206 gti 180 lol

but i bought a clio instead....

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 21 July 2005

AX GT for me

It was good fun but i wouldnt like to have crashed it!
cylinder head gasket and clutches never lasted, mate went over a roundabout in one and took out a huge road sign, wrote it off obviously... woops!

same engine as a 205 1.4 xs but with aluminium cylinder head

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Clio 1.4 RT hence my name. Pics on my memeber profile button.

Broke my heart trading it in.

4 years of enjoyment (and grief).

E Reg Vauxhall Astra Merit 1.3 - modded it after 3 months with twin 40 DCOEs, high profile cam, head profiled & the usual lightening and balancing.
The only visible mod was the tailpipe - total wolf in sheeps clothing ;) :devilish:

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

well "my" first car is my valver

but i drove my mums white r5 for two years, aww was cool, but thinking back, soooo slow!