ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what wheels can i put on cup

GT, Valver, BMW
i am thinking of have my wheels refurbed over the winter and i was just wondering what wheels i can use,don't really want to spend too much so would be happy with some steelies,would they be ok to use all winter or woludn't you recommend it.

what sort could i go for,size etc,i have some phase 2 valver wheels would they work?

any input would be grateful.

jay

Chocolate Bar™
dont see the need to remove them either myself. but in having a cup with no ABS might be a wise move in all honesty.

the valver wheels will work fine, you just need to slap some good rubber on them first

BMW E46 330i Touring
Do you mean you want some winter wheels to keep your refurbed 172 ones mint, or you just need some whilst your's are getting refurbed?

If the former, then don't bother, get them refurbed and whack them back on!

If the latter, then the valver wheels would be find as a temporary measure AFAIK. Alternatively, see if someone near to you can lend you a set of wheels for a while until your's are refurbed.