ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels look best on a 106 gti?

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
cant beat gti 6 alloys there the best 15s and look good if you lower it as much as you can

i have had 3 gti 106s 1 red 1 sundance yellow and a black one 17s look best my nicest wheels i thought were my 17 inch kahn rss but my 18 inch miglia ht3s looked good but made it very very slow

Renaultsport Clio 182
Speedline Turini's (sorry couldn't find a pic) look awesome on the 106 GTi, as do Speedline Chrono's. Both are lightweight too...

bic.jpg

dave.jpg

I had OZ Superleggera's on my 106 GTi, looked nice, though maybe a little too busy for the lines of the car? Still, nice wheels, super lightweight too...

4.jpg

10.jpg

A silver Honda
Can't go wrong with those two Speedlines...the dark chronos look lush! look better in 16" though.

or some refurbed OEM wheels.

FY51HKP.jpg

darkpugrimsyc9.jpg

M2 Competition
Team dynamics pro race 1's look awesome, these are 15's.

And a pic of the gti-6 wheels...

I like yellow :)

Last edited:
M

mij29

i had something like them on that yellow 106 on my saxo,
would post some pics but don't know how to do it!!!!!!

M2 Competition
mij29 said:
i had something like them on that yellow 106 on my saxo,
would post some pics but don't know how to do it!!!!!!

Go to post reply.

Then at the bottom is a grey box that says manage attatchments. Use that!

Them team dynamics look mad with the yellow writing :cool:

A do love the gti6 wheels though, a fancy getting them referbed in gloss black

A just hate choosing wheels coz it seems to be the hardest thing to decide on

Personally I say speedline chrono's - the car in the first pic looks spot on, although I bit too low at the back.

Phase 2 paxo vts wheels don't look too bad tbh - I've seen those on a few gti's.

late 2003 172cup
i would have to say newer vts alloys, cyclones(gti 6) and the toora plats. 206gti 180 wheel look good too but steppin up to a 16inch rim.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
My Bro has these, Kahn something or others not exactly sure and he isnt here to ask

The eyelids look a bit s**t on that one but he is having them colour coded asap

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Carlos 172 said:
My Bro has these, Kahn something or others not exactly sure and he isnt here to ask

The eyelids look a bit sh*t on that one but he is having them colour coded asap

thats my old gti (lm 52 y**) they are kahn rss in 17 inch

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
I've just got a Cherry Red GTi (my Rallye is for sale, by the way ;) )

I'm generally really into standard cars but fancy anthracite Turinis on mine :s

If you have to change the wheels only 14 or 15s and Pug wheels or something classy, like Speedlines :)

Are they 16's on there? They really do suit the car, very tasteful and in anthracite.

Josh27 said:
Speedline Turini's (sorry couldn't find a pic) look awesome on the 106 GTi, as do Speedline Chrono's. Both are lightweight too...

bic.jpg