ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What & where do you keep all your products in?

Mégane RS
I've brought quite a lot of products this week and i was wondering wheres best for storing them and how? what does everyone use lol?

Mito Sportiva 135
I have a cabinet rescued from an office but its really good as it has shelves inside and is really solid. Stuff like hose, vacuum, transformer, wires, buckets etc I just keep to one side of the garage. Would ideally get a bigger garage (as this is at my parent's house) and more storage. Either that or I actually entirely use a whole product before buying more! ;)

O4 Dynamique
two autoglym bags kept in the boot of my car. You just never no when ur gunna feel like doing a bit of detailing.

Clio MK 4
i thought of keeping it in car but is it bad for the products when its roasting in the car or if it freezing outside?

LY V6 with Recaros
All over the place at the moment! Got some stuff in the bucket in a cupboard and some more in carrier bags on the kitchen floor!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
On a shelf in the garage, although I pack the stuff I need into an autoglym bag if I'm needing the stuff on the move.