ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What You Think Then

Flame Red Delight
Hi

Just bought these alloys and i was wondering what people think of them? Also i was wondering if anybody could help me on what to do next?

Cheers
Callum

Attachments

• SSL20413.JPG
    SSL20413.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 39
  • SSL20431.JPG
    SSL20431.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 36
  • SSL20409.JPG
    SSL20409.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 88
  • SSL20411.JPG
    SSL20411.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 30
  • SSL20437.JPG
    SSL20437.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 43
  Flame Red Delight
Yea thats the next thing on the agenda but was just wondering if i had made the right choice?

im not keen on them, i dont think they suit the car.

you should have lowered the car BEFORE buying the alloys. Maybe colour code the black plastic next?

visualize whirled pe
The wheels look alright, I like 15's on the clio. I think if you lower it about 40mm it'll look better. Getting your plastics sprayed will make a difference, my clio's black aswell and this is something I've wanted to do for a while now.

Flame Red Delight
Yea i know it looks better than the silver with the black parts though i am just wondering if it is worth it financially to get then sprayed

visualize whirled pe
Yea i know it looks better than the silver with the black parts though i am just wondering if it is worth it financially to get then sprayed

I'm the same, It's around the £160 mark to get it all done at a bodyshop, I think I could do the spraying myself but lets say thats £50-70 worth of materials I'm just thinking thats nearly 6 months tax / 2 tanks of fuel paid for so I just wack some ag bumper gel on and try to forget about it.

There is a black Mk2 ph1 with the bits sprayed and white wheels (forget the username) and that looks really very good.

Flame Red Delight
And its matta who has the black car the same as me with the parts sprayed he was a good help to me :) and its more like £300 to get it done professionally mate.

Flame Red Delight
Anybody help me on what to lower my car ? just wondering how low to make it i was thinking 35mm is that enough ?

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
I like! Had them a on my gtv a few years back. Only thing is they will drive you mad cleaning them!!!! SOOO MANY EVIL SPOKES

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Anybody help me on what to lower my car ? just wondering how low to make it i was thinking 35mm is that enough ?

ye 35mm is enough on standard shock, but say if u wanted 60mm then u would have to upgrade your shocks 2.., but if u could fork out n get coilovers then would be better..

Clio
nice but like the others have said lower it on them... and matbe try and get some renault centre caps?? tidy them up abit more dude..

Flame Red Delight
Have now got the car lowered have got phase 2 rear lights and have got some M3 mirrors anybody interested in some pics?