ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's an "extreme pack"?

182FF, Cerbera, XJR
I've just bought a 182, which is supposed to have both cup packs fitted - but the front spoiler is missing, and there's no sign it was ever fitted (no screwholes).
So I just phoned up Renault UK to get them to check the original build sheet and they told me it was listed as having the "Extreme pack". They didn't know what it meant?
Is this Renault code for both cup packs? Or a random trim-level option?

Last edited:
  182FF, Cerbera, XJR
It's what I'd assumed, as it clearly has the cup hubs wheels and rear spoiler, but no mention of "Cup" on the build sheet. Neither Renault UK, nor a random dealer I phoned had any ideas though.

Does everyone tend to go for Megane or aftermarket splitters (do they fit properly?), or is it worth just getting the standard OEM sliver?

No doubt a 182 with both Cup packs, and the dealer didn't fit the splitter. It happened all the time. My splitter was in a bag on the back seat. Cnuts.

BMW M135i
Extreme pack means cup packs as said, a lot of cars didn't get the splitters fitted as they weren't fitted from the factory.