ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats behind the drivers side fog light???

172 cup
ive taken my fog lights out for brake ducts and behind the right hand fog light theres like a big black container anyone know what it is???

Matty

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
you obviously either dont know how the f**k to use it or just simply cannot spell ;-)

There has got to be at least 100 threads just on this subject this year alone

and a million times more on splitters

Black Gold Trophy
I think (if its anything like the carbon canisters on other cars) it collects fuel vapour from the fuel tank, then when you drive it slowly gets vented into the inlet manifold.

Si

RS Clio 172
i noticed this thing today on mine. will rip it off tmoz. you can see it in the pic :D

4271_102139091160_516636160_2363124_7460587_n.jpg

arch lining went shortly after pic was taken :p lol.

Volvo S60 T5
make sure you if you remove it you blank off pipe and add a breather hole to fuel cap or you will end up with a huge vacume in the fuel tank.
If you dont blank the pipe off fuel vapour will be released near your brakes and if you get a spark from uprated brake you run the risk of igniting the fuel.

Is that you Si in the piccy, very hardcore sod the nakedness!!