word_easy Car Clio 182 cup'd Sep 7, 2006 #1 As above really, I have both and dont know which would suit my Clio MK1 172 best. I dont have the original air filter so that isnt an option.
As above really, I have both and dont know which would suit my Clio MK1 172 best. I dont have the original air filter so that isnt an option.
A Andyman Car Ph1 Sep 7, 2006 #2 Viper and for any other questions about IK's do a search m8 as there's 5 million induction kit topics doing the rounds
Viper and for any other questions about IK's do a search m8 as there's 5 million induction kit topics doing the rounds
L Lagerlout Car VaVa Sep 7, 2006 #3 Viper. Although ultimately both are gay. Viper + remap is your best bet.
word_easy Car Clio 182 cup'd Sep 7, 2006 #4 yeah I did a search but couldnt see these two being coompared. Looks like the cone is going on ebay then lol
yeah I did a search but couldnt see these two being coompared. Looks like the cone is going on ebay then lol
A Andyman Car Ph1 Sep 7, 2006 #5 Make sure you dont connect the cold air feed up to it. Just point it at the Viper instead as having it connected restricts it
Make sure you dont connect the cold air feed up to it. Just point it at the Viper instead as having it connected restricts it
word_easy Car Clio 182 cup'd Sep 7, 2006 #6 yeah, I dont have the feed at the moment, my mate is going to get me one to point at it!