ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats Best?

What is the best product to use on your car to get a nice shine after washing and drying?is it a wax or a polish or are they the same thing?

106 GTi
The full process you need to:

Wash
Clay
Polish
Seal/Wax.

Blue 172 Cup? Working by hand?

Wash - Chemical Guys Wash and Wax
Clay - Sonus Green Clay
Polish - Autoglym Super Resin
Seal - Chemical Guys M Sealant
Wax - P21s Carnuba Wax

Polishes - polish, remove defects abd create gloss.

Waxes/sealants - Protecrt your finish and lock in the shine.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Nattys blue and XXX are good paste waxes, the Nattys has it for ease of use, but the XX probably has it for looks.

I'd highly reccomend the Clearkote combo though also.

Vanilla Moose hand glaze, to clean and fill and remove light defects
Clearkote Carnauba Moose wax to leave a dripping wet long lasting finish

Free pads and applicators here

The key to any finish though is the preperation and by hand i'd say you won't get much better than either the Klasse AIO or the Clearkote Vanilla. Sonus Paintwork cleanser is also very good.

Cheers Tim

106 GTi
Vanilla Moose is a lovely product, only problem is being so oily it wont really take a sealant over the top, with Carnuba Moose over the top is stunning though.

P4240010.jpg

I like Nattys Blue on my car as well, but it does lack some depth of the P21s and Souveran so if I do use it it is put under them, gives an extremly deep look. Not as easy on or off as the P21s though.

P9040020.jpg

Back to the VM on my old 306 and 205 which wher both blue, I used VM, Poorboys ex oe Ex-p Sealants and P21s exclusively for about two years.

205ex2.jpg

205-ex-ex-p.jpg

306ex-ex-p.jpg

al

ST on the way...
P21s is fabulous stuff, easy on and easy off :D

IMG_3699.jpg

Going to give the XXX a try when it arrives :)

106 GTi
Online only unless you live near a Harley Davidson dealer which may stock S100 which is the Motorcycle version

clio 182 black /gold
I used 2 coats of miguars nxt tech polish and chemical guys wet wet wet wax. Not a shinny as riches but hey
DSCF0982.jpg

Hyundai coupe
dont rate p21s at all horrible stuff doesnt last long i would say 50/50 wax would out run by a mile in shine and depth and in durability

Rich said:
The full process you need to:

Wash
Clay
Polish
Seal/Wax.

Blue 172 Cup? Working by hand?

Wash - Chemical Guys Wash and Wax
Clay - Sonus Green Clay
Polish - Autoglym Super Resin
Seal - Chemical Guys M Sealant
Wax - P21s Carnuba Wax

Polishes - polish, remove defects abd create gloss.

Waxes/sealants - Protecrt your finish and lock in the shine.

plus RICH doing it for you .............hehehee:eek: