ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats brushes do you recommend?

Hi guys

payday has came at last!, and I'm looking at getting new brushes as mine are abit tatty looking now I was using valet pro brushes just to give you an idea

What do you recommend and wheres best to get them?

Cheers Wayne

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I use the VP brushes for near enough everything. Can't fault them really. Would be nice to have different colour ones though.

then a vikan brush for arches which I find very good and easy to clean afterwards.

then a megs yellow wheel brush that I don't rate tbh. Gonna get some wheel woollies ASAP

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That VP brush imo is the best, it's not too long like SV and HOG brush for AF, but not too short. Brushes still need to have some bite to them.

They are also the only on i've used that hasn't lost bristles. The SV ones are lovely though.

That VP brush imo is the best, it's not too long like SV and HOG brush for AF, but not too short. Brushes still need to have some bite to them.

They are also the only on i've used that hasn't lost bristles. The SV ones are lovely though.

i started to notice bristles falling out of mine which made me think they were cheap crap, not buying AF hog brushes

Oral B, or the SoniCare ones, usually.

there always one smart a**e lol

On a serious note, the Envy brush set have lasted me for years, with no sign of giving up. Set of five different sizes was no more than £15 from eBay.

For the insides, the EZ detail brush (normal, not mini). For arches, I use a MF Noodle mitt as it allows me to get in to all the nooks.