ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everyone paying for insurance on there 1.2's?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Over a year ago, when i was 18, i paid £1150 tpft on a modified 1.2 with no bonus since i had been on my mums policy.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Who's your quote from Nick? Heard good things about Brentacre before, especially for modified motors. Never used them myself before anyone slags them for anything.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Admirial, and i know its not the same but wacked it into GoCompare, and got similar quotes :(.

i know i aint passed yet, but will be ringing around tomorrow.

++ Thanks Mike.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I was paying 1400 with 1yr ncb and 6points, but then when i had 2yrs ncb it went down to 740ish,

Dont use those compare website's go direct as you will save abit,

Evo 8 MR
I paid £1,200 on a 1.4 16v the past year ending march 10 but I have a s**t driving record lmao.

?
20, 3yr ncb £850ish on a 1.6 with brentacre, quite modified... everything is declared. 130hp mod limit no extra costs for mods below this / visual mods :)

05 182 clio.ktm duke
I pay for my 182 £260 fully comprehensive with protected no claims. The benefits of being 38 years old with a clean license, good postcode, locked in my garage.......

Bux

Golf GTD
When i first passed my test (17) - £1600 for standard car

1 Year on (18) - £900 for modified car

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Nice.

Nah, im considering getting another mk2 shell, and dropping it in for track use, undecided yet, no matter what the outcome, its going in a mk2, and im sure its gonna be mine ;)

Clio Mk2 Ph1
mine was 700 but i just renewed last week and even tho i now have 1yrs ncb the cheapest i could get was 900 :S

Clio Dynamique
£2000 wen i passd this time last year with direct line. Now Im 18 (nearly 19) and its £1400 a year on with no NCB and just one years drivin experience, and my mum, dad and nan added as Named Drivers n me as main (i like it all legal :) with admiral! Was £3500 until i added em all aswell lol!

N thts on a 58 plate 1.4 corsa SXi! Well worth tryin them n adin any1 u can, it will bring ur quote down loads.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
For 2008/9 I paid £265 fully comp, with3 years ncb. I was 22 at the time. Win.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
LOL! - Still havent had time to ring around yet and find out what i can get it down to, been so busy, Pics of why later ;)