ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats happened to my laptop :(

Megane 225 F1
Money goes inside a wallet. The wallet will expand in size a bit but not much. It will increase its mass though.

I am right :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Isn't the right wrong part down to a matter of opinion?

I did check and it said I was right.

I don't like mac so i'd be safe in the knowledge that my wallet wouldn't be light.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No. Those objects don't combine to form one. They each have their own mass.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't mass increase when something is added?

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'm home friday, i could pop around and take a look ¬_¬

Smoooth but such a good offer was probably lost among all the spam in here and the OP has probably gone else where to get some useful advice.

Its plastic that I give them, i type in 4 digits and magically my money goes from my bank to them. I know your getting on a bit now, its okay if you don't understand it all xx

The bank issues you with plastic though, hence my question. I thought you were 17? No need to be rude.

Toyota MR2
AMD processor left on for a few days? if so no switch of temp means 200+ degrees after 20hours in some old laptops. cooling fans probably fucked n then all things got hot hot hot.

Bin it.

Revels Mum & Sister
AMD processor left on for a few days? if so no switch of temp means 200+ degrees after 20hours in some old laptops. cooling fans probably f**ked n then all things got hot hot hot.

Bin it.

Knows seen quite a few do this. Or when the fan gets so clogged with fluff and pubes that it just not shift any air and starts to melt.

ds3
Go to Apple and buy a MacBook. You get a pretty white thing and they'll transfer everything for you.

i'm getting one in september for uni. can't afford one right now.

AMD processor left on for a few days? if so no switch of temp means 200+ degrees after 20hours in some old laptops. cooling fans probably f**ked n then all things got hot hot hot.

Bin it.

i never leave it on, i do sometimes leave it plugged in though? it's not that old.. just over a year. stupid thing.

what make is that laptop out of curiousity

lenovo

Knows seen quite a few do this. Or when the fan gets so clogged with fluff and pubes that it just not shift any air and starts to melt.

ewww :dead:

Serious offer. Send me your laptop (and any passwords) and I'll fix it for you foc.

serious answer. no thank you.

Last edited: