ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats it worth ???

Clio 182 FF Orange
Hi Guys

I am about to take the plunge in getteing either a PS4 or an xbox one (which is best)

I currently have a PS3 Slimline with 26 games which i am going to sell any one advise me as too how much its worth? and ill stick it on Ebay etc...

Please let me know

thanks

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'd get an XBox One, but only because I don't like the PS4 controller for FIFA games (the analogue sticks aren't to my positional taste).

No idea on the value of your package; I mean, 26 games is a lot, but most people will be looking towards a next gen machine now. I know PS3's can go for as little as £80 now.

You'd definitely be looking at over £230 though. Here's an example with 58 games and no BIN price: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-120GB...onsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item4ada041c5c

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I spent ages going through CeX/Amazon/Game online trade in thing to see how much I'd get for each game (had around the same amount as you) some are better than others for different games, but most ended up going to Amazon for a trade in... pretty easy process.