ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats my MK1 worth?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Renault Clio 1.4 Limited Edition Champs Elysee 1995 N Reg

A real head turner unique colour fully colour coded Metallic Burgundy Renault Clio Limited Edition Champs Elysee. I purchased this car in may and is my second clio. Previously it had two female owners who treated it well.

Low insurance group makes this car an excellent buy for new drivers. Professionally lowered 1 inch sports suspension all round with RL 15 inch alloy wheels with hardly worn avon low profiles. Electric windows and mirrors (colour coded) and a manual sun roof. Cat 1 Alarm & double Immobiliser with Full remote central locking with spare keys and fob. Driver air bag and origianl renault blaupunkt head unit. Mileage is 94,000 but most of these are Motorway miles frm the previous owner who was a freelance designer and used to travel the country. Only 3 other owners from new.

The body work has no rust or corrosion at all but does have two scratches on the drivers side front wing above the wheel some knob keyed it but it is fairly light so i will probs sort this b4 the sale . Good reliable engine that has been well maintained, car has last 6 years service history and since i bought it it has had a new head gasket, cambelt/timing belt and engine mounts (<---- that work was done 1 week after i bought the car) and in the last 3 weeks it has had new rear brake cylinders, both front top suspension mounts and i will be replacing the front bearings b4 sale. also a de-cat has been fitted.
As with any car that is over ten years old it has had new brakes, exhaust (nearly new when i bought it), filters and fan belt. Service history since 2000. (2 MOT's missing) but I had it HPI checked before I purchased it.

Spare wheel in the boot with tax until March 30th 2007 and MOT until Sept 30 2007

Attachments

• clio drivers side.jpg
    clio drivers side.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 26
  • clio front.jpg
    clio front.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • clio front side.jpg
    clio front side.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 31
  • clio interior.jpg
    clio interior.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 30
  • clio rear side.jpg
    clio rear side.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 21

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
^ lol i just want to see what you guys think as she will b up for sale in the next 2-3 weeks ans i dnt want to put a silly price on it and look like a lemon and cant shift it lol

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
oi no thread hijacking! ;) well i think ill stick it up 4 sale asap for 1200 and see if i gte any interest and then take it frm there, is that the best idea?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pat i had exactly the same car but in black which i sold last year in february......

if i remember rightly it had around 100k on it and i sold it for £2000

now i know its over 18 months ago but i knowhere near expect 2k for mine...it is what someone will pay for it

this was how it was when sold

clean8.gif

car? need a license 1st!
best place to look is the autotrader :) see what other people are putting them in at then adjust your price accordingly.

Personally I got an R reg 1.4RT in green 79k for 700 quid. So your being older and more miles would expect to pay less..

at the end of the day, u get whatever someone will pay for it. You can either put it in cheap for a quick sale, or put it in higher and wait for the punter :)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
pat i had exactly the same car but in black which i sold last year in february......

if i remember rightly it had around 100k on it and i sold it for £2000

now i know its over 18 months ago but i knowhere near expect 2k for mine...it is what someone will pay for it

this was how it was when sold

fook me im hanging with 1300 for a while anyway

i see youve got it on pistonheads, actually seams reasonally priced compared to the others on there, and autotrader! im looking to sell mine soon, it would be interesting to see if you get £1300 fot it. :D