ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats my motor worth to sell privately??

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I've had a proper look, and I reckon my price is low - no offence intended. I reckon if you advertise it at £5250 and see what response you get you may see £5000 for it. I don't think you'll see much more though, at the end of the day it's 6 years old and French.....

hi guys i would ideally like 5k for it but if i put it up for 5300 and then people can always barter you down!!! cheers for your help thanks guys

Ad

MK2 FRS
what colour is it and has it had the cambelt done?? they seem to affect the prices.

Clio 172 mk2
Got to get the belt done or accept that your going to have to drop the price as it's overdue.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'd say at 5500 your in danger of getting no response whatsoever. I sold mine for £6000 with 40K on it 8 months ago and it was an absolute minter. I'd do £5250 and ppl will be more inclined to view it and will more than likely give you £5000 (depending on condition).

You're bound to find someone that hasnt done their research and doesn't realise the belt us due. But that won't be on here though.