ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's quickest 1/4mile time??

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just out of interest, what's the quickest quarter mile time done in a STREET cliosport 172/182 that you know of?? Should have a section on the website where people can post their times... Anyway, would be nice to know, cheers everyone.

You have to define "street"!

j3ned's clio is street-legal but is stripped to it's bare shell inside virtually and has a transplanted audi TT engine running close to 385bhp!

Oh, and welcome aboard :cool:

Firstly, Thanks!

By "Street", i mean still the same base engine, still front wheel drive, and preferably still NA, but i'm really just interested in knowing what sort of times different cliosports will do with various mods, could start a list or something... As far as stripping the car goes, hey, as long as it's still a clio, and can be driven on the streets "legally" it's fine by me!!

Cheers
Ran a 14.37 tonight with exhaust and r-sport ecu, bit of weight reduction too... :D stoked really!

with the 13.9, do you know what had been done to it(ie mods)? that's awesome really for a sport

has anyone posted a time with cams or throttle body changes? anything else!?? what weights etc, sorry about all the questions :)