ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS THE BEST QUICK ANSWER PLEASE

IVE NOTICED THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF MODELS THERE

RL RN RT (MINE) RTI RXE WHATS THE BEST AND WHATS THE DIFF BETWEENT HE RTI AND THE RXE IF THE RXE IS THE BEST AND RTI IS THE SECOND BEST ANSWER PLEASE.

CHEERS JAMIE.

well, i read it and didnt think much........so looked at teh next one.

but i dunno, i would think none of them were fast, so BEST is up to you.....do you mean most highly specd.....i would think the RXE was the best.......

just get more stuff in it....simple as that, possibly a higher capacity........

i dunno, nor care lol.........

oh chears m8 i was just checking what was the most highly speced one just for the sake of checking.

a m8 and i were talking about it at college the day.

jamie.

lol!!!

bored were you!!

at uni we tend to talk about the best jello and which is the best biscut for tea.........i prefer teh caramel crumbles as it suck up the tea in 3 secs flat!!

Ben u have it all wrong.

Crunchy creams and amazing tea sucking abilities and they do not break! Only down side is a small shiney oil type slick on the tea cos of the high fat content of the cream.

King,

http://www.renault.co.ukwww.renault.co.uk - do a comparison of the RTi and RXE on the same screen, its show u all the extra toys and features (Clio Configurator its called)

Mav...yeah, i get that slick too....and sometimes my biccie falls in before i can eat it!!!

i guess the static max VE absorbant isometric polymer strength ratio aint too good when tea is the main catalyst...........

and tea biscuta take too long to get all nice and soggy.......but are ace as a cereal...trya bowl of tea biscuts with milk!!!! wait for 3:43 mins first though....lets the outer layer break down first....

Its the RSi not such model as RTi which is the top of the range next to the 172 of course - I assume ur talking about the clio Mk2 from 1998 on?

1.2 (1.2 8V) (60BHP)

dCi (turbo diesel injection) (65 & 80 BHP)

S (1.4 8V) (75BHP)

Si (1.4 16V) (98BHP)

RSi (1.6 16V) (110BHP)

2.0 16V 172 Mk1/2/Exclusive (172 BHP)

2.0 16V 172 Cup (172BHP)

Clio Cup racer (180BHP)

Clio Super 1600 Rally car (220BHP)

3.0 V6 24V (230BHP soom to be MK2 with 240BHP)

Clio Trophy Racer................(280BHP)

where does yours lie on the evolution scale?

LOL! I love the way your list reads:
"2.0 16V 172 Mk1/2/Exclusive (172 BHP)" then "2.0 16V 172 Cup (172BHP)" - isnt the Cup cheaper and lower specced!?! :confused:

its actually the whole renault range we noticed them on the lagunas and the clios and the magans.

clios rl rn rt rsi

laguna rn rt rti rxe

megan rn rt rxe

well....he was rating it on power....as the list shows....and the cup has a better power/weight ratio......but i do love my alcantara!! LOL

Yeah, I got that it was ranked by power, but didnt realise it was actually done by bhp/tonne! Doh!!!

Anyhow, just noticed that bhp/tonne of a V6 is 230/1335kg and the Cup is 172/1021kg which are nearly the same! (172 bhp/tonne for V6, and 168 bhp/tonne for Cup!) Wow! If you take out some other unnecessary stuff from the cup (like the lights, wing mirrors, roof aerial, etc), itd have the same power/weight! Still prefer a V6 though!

having driven the V6 (work for renault).........its not that much faster....but the noise does get you!

saying that, you can hustle a 172 around faster as its not so sketchy.....V6 rolls a fair bit....

get alot of looks in it though.