ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats the difference?..

B

Bucko

no handbags just some c**k thats not been laid in a few months soo thort he wud have a pop at me !

why does it matter either way ?.. people are answering my questions ?.. if they were reli pissed off i hadnt used the search part then they wouldnt of replied!!

sooo shhh

Sorry about yesterday dude, i was just bored at work and somehow thought that being a c**k would cheer me up.

As for the subject of the thread, firstly i would spend the day doing some research on prices for all the models using the autotrader website, parkers price guide and maybe ebay. Once you have a clear picture of what sort of cars you can afford then you can start to focus on the model you want to get.

As already said by someone else, you can probably get a 182 within your budget but it's not gonna be a minter. Where as you could easily get a mint 172 and maybe even save some of your £5.5k

clio 1.2 16v
Sorry about yesterday dude, i was just bored at work and somehow thought that being a c**k would cheer me up.

As for the subject of the thread, firstly i would spend the day doing some research on prices for all the models using the autotrader website, parkers price guide and maybe ebay. Once you have a clear picture of what sort of cars you can afford then you can start to focus on the model you want to get.

As already said by someone else, you can probably get a 182 within your budget but it's not gonna be a minter. Where as you could easily get a mint 172 and maybe even save some of your £5.5k

no probsss mateee i had a bad morning tooo!!..

yerrr beeen looking alot at 172's and 182's reli like rb 182's want the 182ff though :D

clio 1.2 16v
still having a good search not gonna get one till december neways i dont think..

if i cant find one with the cup packs does it matter as i am thinking about putting coileyyys on it and then i cud buy the cup spoiler and add a splitter..

BMW E46 330i Touring
Better off just getting one with the packs to start with mate, not much difference in price anymore - certainly not as much as buying a splitter and spoiler + spraying.

You're right in being patient though, don't settle for one just because you have the money in your account.

B

Bucko

You may be able get a right steal in december, the credit crunch + upcoming car tax hike + xmas = 'For Sale' signs in peoples 182ff ;)

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Just to remind you my 182 FF with Cup packs is for sale, and already has coilovers on it, along with Cup racer steering wheel and a few other subtle mods.....for 5795, with 42k on the clock

(blatent sales pitch effort at all times!)