ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the oil pressure switch switching pressure on an F4R?

F4R Mk1 Hybrid
does anyone know the O.E. spec oil pressure switch switching pressure?
Demon tweeks has a 15psi and a 25psi switch for sale, would either of them be suitable?

F4R Mk1 Hybrid
Nothing, but let me explain my plans.
I've got an F4R in my mk1 and to get the aux gaugues to work i need to put the valver oil pressure sender on a pressure takeoff, so was thinking of putting a t-piece on the pressure switch hole to run both the switch and pressure sender.
I can only find t-pieces that have one m14 x 1.5 and one 1/8NPT takeoff though.
As both the valver pressure sender and F4R pressure switch are M14x1.5 i need to either find an adapter (which i haven't been able to find) or just replace one of them with something that has a 1/8NPT or M10 thread.

I was going to replace the pressure sender for one with an 1/8NPT but didn't know if it would be compatible with the aux gauges, as i don't know what the O.E. spec pressure sensor is calibrated to.
I just thought it would be simpler to get a new pressure switch with the right calibration, but if someone can tell me a suitable pressure sender to go for then I'd just replace that as the valver one is have is probably ancient.

275 Trophy
This tee piece you need - male or female threads and what size exactly for each leg? Confused about M14 and M10 requirements above. Possibly could knock you something up.