ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the rarest colour car on here??/

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
F0xys car is pritty rare :-
IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

It's also on stilts !

Standard suspension, wheels are only 15s, handles quite well but theres no point spending more money on what is effectively just a 1.2. The wheels are an improvement both asthetically and in terms of handling over the 14inch steelies and i got them cheap.
To get the car to how i want it I need to spend around £1k on it, this includes colour coding sorting out the gash expression interior and coilovers. I ve decided just to sell it as I reckon it would only cost me £1500 to turn it into a ph1 172, which is what I will be getting in June.

Forest Green on a Valver is pretty rare, do we have any in the club?

I went to look at one last year, in fact I went ready to buy it as the owner said it was in mint condition, but it was a complete s**tbox.

Apart from that the rarest ones I know of are as follows:

Ph1 172 in Sunflower Yellow (31 registered, very few in the club)
Ph1 172 in Flame Red (60 registered, very few in the club)

Silver 172 Cups are pretty rare (90 registered) but we have a surprising amount of owners here.

Petrol Blue (29) and Liquid Yellow (73) are the rarest 182s, we have quite a few Liquids but no Petrol Blue that I'm aware of anymore.

As for the V6...

1 Deep Bronze, 1 Moonlight, 2 Inferno, 4 Lunar Grey and 8 Acid Yellow. The Bronze one is in the club, I think we've had a Lunar Grey and at least 2 Acid Yellows. I've never seen an Inferno V6 or ever even heard of anyone knowing an owner of one (or even seeing one!)

A couple from my collection:

Sunflower Ph1 (on the right)

72042536-M.jpg

Acid Yellow V6

57817418-M.jpg

Last edited:
i seen a clio in france and i think it was ph3, propper forest green, like evergreen but wasnt metallic or anything, like a forest rangers car or something, only ever sen the one car in it, anyone else seen it?

LY V6 with Recaros
The bronze v6 just looks like black gold to me? :S Maybe it's my computer screen.

RB 200 Cup!
mines quite rare - black base coat witha dabble of mud and bird s**t - makes a nice browny sick colour at the mo

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Think mines the only one of its colour in the club, Vertigo Green

But the rarest must be the Bronze V6, only one ever made, and its in the club!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i love the colour of yours saner.if i were to respray mine it would prob be in a similar colour
ps did you get the tax sorted?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
i love the colour of yours saner.if i were to respray mine it would prob be in a similar colour
ps did you get the tax sorted?

One of the hardest things about selling my car is that I will miss the colour so much!

I gave my dad instrustions to sort it out and I haven't heard from him since! lol

ClioIII 138 S
haha dont i feel stupid, still i havent seen another this colour on the road

still i thought this was the release of the colour nocturne

"Finally, to make that extra splash, you can choose from a variety of paints, including Nocturne, a metallic illusion colour making its exclusive debut on the Clio Dynamique S 138."

haha dont i feel stupid, still i havent seen another this colour on the road

still i thought this was the release of the colour nocturne

"Finally, to make that extra splash, you can choose from a variety of paints, including Nocturne, a metallic illusion colour making its exclusive debut on the Clio Dynamique S 138."

Yeah I believe Nocturne was never offered on UK Ph1 Clio V6s. So they are right in the fact its debuted etc.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
hologram grey...i've seen loads of those - i pressume thats what yours is Taylor?

I believe it was the concept car for the v6, either way the colour is available on Gran Turismo 3 and I've seen a real picture, as my point only was its a not a new colour lol.

al

ST on the way...
;) Aye, i've seen another piccy of one somewhere, and they do it on the Clio V6 models (1/18 & 1/43) as well... but it's a UK debut on the 138.