ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the WORST mod you have done

Abarth Grande Punto
personally it would have to be k&n filters, i think they are all s**t and suck in far to much air!

A guy i used to work with has an old bmw, he spent a fair few hundred quid on a front carbon fibre splitter. It got delivered to work, he was so excited he went straight out and just stuck it in place with gaffa tape. Come in next day with the raging hump, turns out he got about a mile down the road and it fell off whilst driving, ran over it and left it in about 100 peices! Never mind, we live and learn!

Clio 172 mk2
personally it would have to be k&n filters, i think they are all s**t and suck in far to much air!

A guy i used to work with has an old bmw, he spent a fair few hundred quid on a front carbon fibre splitter. It got delivered to work, he was so excited he went straight out and just stuck it in place with gaffa tape. Come in next day with the raging hump, turns out he got about a mile down the road and it fell off whilst driving, ran over it and left it in about 100 peices! Never mind, we live and learn!

lol at the splitter

Have to admit open K&Ns are pretty shite....I'm so glad I have learn't the error of my ways.

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
When i was 16 i put 2 bright white neons on my Gliera DNA 50cc scooter!!

BAD CRACK! lmao

Mk4 .:R32
Someone lives near me has an 03 corsa with Nos, and all the irmischer stuff all over it. who puts nos in a 1.2 corsa.