ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the WORST mod you have done

Not got a car
Cam, Remap, Headwork ect ect ect I done on my Saxo VTR

So Much money for so little power.

LY 200
Turning my valver into badass 2.0 hybrid and then selling it on 6 months after id finished it for not much more than a standard lower milaged valver would go for.

Ouch and never again!!! Lol

Saxo VTS
Bee sting ariel on my Mk1 RT.

As punishment to myself I bought a brand new standard ariel from Renault.

VX220 Turbo
c reg nova with 3 yes 3 BASE CANNONS in the boot ( I thought i was the dogs danglies)
then went and bought a ford orion and put cossie bumpers on it and some big silver ford logos (WRC style) down the side.

never learnt my leasson and bought a smart car fitted a dump valve to that which sounded like someone opening a bottle of coke on every gear change.

after those i did everything properly and got my next car featured in pvw and redline (silver lupo gti on porsche wheels)

Ph 1 172
stupid 5inch slash cut exhaust on a 1.2 8v clio (Still my car today :eek: ) thought it would be good got it first week i had my car now i wanna get rid of it and get a nice small exhaust something like a peco nice sound too them but not to loud

Mk4 .:R32
Not modded a car until my 172. But then thats only been small, subtle things like painted badges, splitter and lowering it. Can't say I've regretted any of it so far.

I do regret the c*ck who had the car before me buying some 100+ alloys then curbing them though. Not got round to changing them yet.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Putting dodge viper stripes on my poor little pug 205.. opps.. as you can tell, I still have not learn't my lesson :/

sportbadge.jpg

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
wen i was 17 i put chrome m3 mirrors on my first wee 02 plate clio but hey a was 17 n didnt hav ea clue it was a 1.2 8v haha

MG ZS180 Mk2
Painting my 2.0 16v badges yellow.

A different yellow to my calipers. Then trying to strip the paint and paint them silver again. Buying chrome finish spray and trying again. Stripping the paint again and having another go. Still look like s**t so buying a new set.

All in all, about £50 spent for fu*k all change.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Painting my 2.0 16v badges yellow.

A different yellow to my calipers. Then trying to strip the paint and paint them silver again. Buying chrome finish spray and trying again. Stripping the paint again and having another go. Still look like s**t so buying a new set.

All in all, about £50 spent for fu*k all change.
Lol how come you just didnt buy new 1s after first time :)

MG ZS180 Mk2
I'm tight and thought I could save a few quid.

The yellow coat went on fine though, just the slightly wrong shade.

I don't think paint, thinners, washing up liquid and swarfega mix very well.

Clio 1.6 RXE
has to be lexus lights on my ph1 for me... closely followed by a FSE Power Boost valve....i mean c'mon i drive a 1.6! lol

172 Cup SOLD
EBC red stuff pads........10 x worse than OE and not even the smallest bit close to my Pagid Blues

clio 200 F4Rt
Safety DEvices roll cage in my 182.

Not that it was bad, it was an awesoem bit of kit, it was the fact i decided to sell the car about a month after getting it installed, and cutting the base plates out was a b**ch.

That and it cost around £1400 fitted, and i only got £500 back for the actual cage!

But ho hum!