ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with this clio?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'll need a clutch and a new box for starters then.

I think it was more that he was pointing out that you said women rather than woman Will, I take it you understand the difference ? ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I have never noticed that and that I spell it both ways. Just don't think about it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
maybe because it isnt road legal and therefore would need to be transported by trailer? inconvenience factor?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Civic EK9 Type R
The car might be fine.... owner could have bought it new just for the track. But 16,000 miles on the track?! Would have had 16,000 miles of thrashing!! Maybe thats why its cheap!!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
be fascinated to know the chasis number, given I had an inferno 182 stolen and never recovered.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hasn't this been up for sale forever?

I could have sworn there was a track inferno up for sale last year around that price.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
I emailed him and the chassis numbers have been ground off....

*joke!

LOLOL - Not that I am after it back and no hope of catching the scumbags.

Still have the logbook for it from when I took the registration off it 2years later. Strange that it will remain always be registered in my name.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar
Its a Cat B,flood damage thats all.Looked at it last week and its a great track/race car.

I now have that trailer:)

I would buy it myself but we already have one.