ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats Your Insurance Premium???

Status
Not open for further replies.
  120d M-Sport
Hi All,

I am intrigued as to what members of CS are paying for there insurance premium as i noticed some 19 year olds on this forum owning 182s and getting insured, i know it all depends on the area you live in, but surely there must be some brilliant insurers out there that do cheap quotes for people like me with 0 NCB?

Im 19, live in Manchester and currently paying £2500 on my 1.6 Megane Sport 1999, thats only 3rd Party Fire & Theft!!

Got a quote on my 172 for £5000 with 0 NCB!!! That was the lowest :|

But in July with my renewal and 1 Year NCB (Touch Wood) i can get insured on a 172 for £2500 3rd Party Fire & Theft...BUT the excess is £1250 :(

So whats everyone else paying then?

Sorry if this thread has been made in the past!! It can easily be deleted if so :rasp:

Dynamique Flamer
I am 18 but fully comp on a 1.2 around £900 with 0 no claims so your defo not going to get a real low quote buts its worth phoning and telling companies you have found it cheaper elsewhere if you have!

Sorry it's been done to death.

- Have a look in the interior,insurance section for other threads.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.