ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Brush + PB Wheel Sealant

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm looking to get some Products to Clean and Protect my Wheels now I've been recommended Bilberry Wheel Cleaner but I also need a Wheel Brush and I can't find anywhere with PB Wheel Sealant in stock :(

Help Please,

Thanks
Andy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just ordered the CG Stuff so will give it a try as my Old 182 Wheels just got Destroyed by Brake Dust etc. and I don't want the 2118's ending up the same,

So is it just wash and Apply with that or should I use SRP and EGP 1st still?

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I'd wash, clay, SRP, (I haven't got EGP but suppose it can't harm), then add on colly 476S (you'd add the wheel guard instead).

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
OK Cheers.... Megs Clay do the Trick as I have some of that lying about somewhere.

106 GTi
No point doing EGP before the CG Wheel Sealant as it has cleaners in it which will remove it, just do the SRP.

This is where the Poorboys one is better as it has no cleaners in it.

U/R 200
I brought some bilberry(good stuff) also the EZ auto bog brush, splatters a bit depends how quick you use it.
Good though.
Also use the autoglym wheel brush you can get from Halfords.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No point doing EGP before the CG Wheel Sealant as it has cleaners in it which will remove it, just do the SRP.

This is where the Poorboys one is better as it has no cleaners in it.

Can't find it in stock anywhere though :(

I'll see how I get on with the CG Stuff and if I'm unsure I'll serarch more for the PB's

Will be popping to Halfords to get a Brush and a few other bits aswell