ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Choices...

When you say this have you seen any wheels with buckling/broken? Compomotive Mo's dont look too bad, but are you going to pay for them? £600 without tyres, so your looking a £1000 with decent tyres!
I fit/change tyres ;) Seen plenty.
Edit: Rotas are literally made of cheese, seen so many buckled or fooked rims. They tend to snap on the spokes a lot.

Last edited:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti

attachment.jpg

LOL

I fit/change tyres ;) Seen plenty.
Edit: Rotas are literally made of cheese, seen so many buckled or fooked rims. They tend to snap on the spokes a lot.

Thats fair enough... Are they normally on fwd cars where they snap or rwd? Because if its normally rwd its pretty easy to find why they break having all that force going sideways onto the wheel! Seems like only the thin spoked wheels tend to do it, havent seen any Rota grids do it and even if it did happen, you must have some sort of warrenty to replace/fix the car!

pm me to remind me and I'll do it once I'm home.

Any other pictures of the green six spokes to work with? Or better pic but different colour? that pic you linked to was a fail when i chopped it.

pm me to remind me and I'll do it once I'm home.

Any other pictures of the green six spokes to work with? Or better pic but different colour? that pic you linked to was a fail when i chopped it.

Dont worry about the green six spokes matey, cant get a set off 5 so there out of the window, will pm you later on then about the PS.

Cheers
Nick

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nick i'd say those 5 spoke ones are the best of that bunch. Compomotive MO's would look the danglies as well.