ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Colour

BMW M135i
Right my wheels/car currently look like this, crap picture but you get the idea.

6.jpg

Now due to one of those being every so slightly buckled i've got another set of SuperTurismos (those same wheels) that are currently silver, not feeling the silverness so i'm going to get the powercoated but what colour ?
Was thinking of going Gloss Black but i'm not sure whether just to go anthracite again ?

I can have any colour on the right hand side here: http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/alloywheels.php.

All opinions/ideas welcome as i'm well and truely stuck as to what to go for.

BMW M135i
Try to keep the hole keeping it dark thing, don't want to go too bright as I don't want to be attracting attention to myself. White would've been nice but it'll be like an arsehole magnet around here.
Trophy grey would be a good candidade, i'm not too adventurous with bright colours would love white but ^.

Don't suppose anyone fancies doing a photoshop so I can see how it'd look with a few different colours ?

rememeber my mate owns the gaff, so if you want a good price speak to me!
Will do mate, keep meaning to ring you about those cambelt tools but keep getting tied up. :(

Last edited: