ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel re-furb

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Hi people, i have a set of 16" wheels that i want to have redone in white, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good place to have them done in west yorkshire?
many thanks

05 Arctic 182FF
No idea i'm afraid so might not be much help! But, you considered having a bash yourself?

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
iv just been looking at the guide actually, i dont think id trust myself, i always seem to rush things and c*ck them up!

05 Arctic 182FF
Fair enough. Going rate down this way is £30-£35, yes including tyre removal and refit, and they have a low bake oven.

GONE.... :(
i did a set of rsi alloys myself over the weekend! didnt come out to bad i think?

DSC00001.gif

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
JonnyM said:
Hi people, i have a set of 16" wheels that i want to have redone in white, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good place to have them done in west yorkshire?
many thanks

where abouts in W yorks?

There's a place in Brighouse that refurbs wheels - that's all they do. wicked wheels I think they're called, they've got a few other site dotted about the place.

Lionel Richie
leo529 said:
'wicked wheels' they any good? I was thinkin to get some done with them. I think they are portable.

they ride horses and have funny hats and screem yee ha, that answer your question?????

low bake oven, pah!! spary painting wheels is not what you want to be doing as it WILL flake off

Black 172
If you havent found anywhere, i know its not exactly round the corner but my brother has a garage where he does wheel refurbs ( he charges £120 for 4 wheels ) he may charge a little more if they are badly refurbed. If you want his mobile number please pm me

:)

Black 172
Just to add, my brother has refurbed my wheels they were kerbed :) i had them sprayed silver then i changed my mind and they are in anthracite. I will be going to some meets if anyone wants to look at them :)