ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurbisher in Derbyshire or Yorkshire?

Titanium 182 FF
I'm looking for a good quality wheel refurbisher in the above, Does anybody know of anyone?

Mat.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
theres a couple of good ones in Derby, near the city centre, but im guessing thats pretty far for you?!

Titanium 182 FF
theres a couple of good ones in Derby, near the city centre, but im guessing thats pretty far for you?!

Yea i think so, i could send them off to LapTab but it will cost me £130 i'm sure if i found a place and left it with them for a day it would be cheaper. I could do them myself if i could be bothered :rasp:.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Metal Majic of Barnsley.............you wont be dissapointed!!! :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
They are chemically dipped, stripped, repaired/welded then powder coated in a wide range of colours including black.

Price ranges from £140 to £230 depending on size of the wheel.

My 18" vee alloys were done in satin gunmetal, they cost £230 (inc.vat) which included removing and then balancing and refitting the tyres.

Takes about 4 days to do.

Believe me they do a top job :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
pepsi wer are the ones near derby city center? wat they like?

Theres a place on Sandown Road, off Ascot Drive, used to be called Wheelstyle but i think its changed now, very good pace, proffesional.

Theres Millenium Site Services on East service Road (i think) that runs next to raynesway, they are supposed to be very good, will shot blast and then powdercoat or spray, heard good things about these.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Where abouts in Barnsley is metal majic?

Wanting to get mine refurbed but not sure what colour to go for on a Silver 172, any opinions guys?