ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Shaking

:'( My drivers side front wheel started making a loud noise. so i thought it was the wheel bearing so i changed that :) but the noise is still there so i jacked up the drivers side of the car. and started the engine and starting to use the engine to turn the front drivers wheel. and the hole shocks and hub was shaking ?? i got a feeding its a bent drive shaft ? any one got any idea's :)
how ya can under stand

Patrick_g46 said:
get a 2nd hand drivesgaft and replace it will cost ya a score

i got some money coming my way soon i was thinking about getting renault to do it. or for them to at lest tell me whats rong

ph1 172
I need a couple of driveshafts. mine are getting noisy on lock

I wonder how it would have got bent? surely the diff would have died before a driveshaft bent...

are you sure its nothing silly like a deformed tyre?

i had the drivers side jacked up and starting driving it while it was jacked up so that side would move and it still made nose and shaked

ph1 172
yeah but with a deformed tyre it would do it regardless of whether it was on the ground or not. deformed tyre or bent wheel (same result) would put it all out of balance and would make it shake

lol i dont want no one touching my shaft thank you very much :'( i ran over it in back wards :) (haha in back wards) also called reverse. so dont think that would of bend the front :D