ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel spacers

G51 BEN
them delta mics ones seem quite cheap... £80 for all four.
good product/easy to fit by the sounds of it. think il get them!

That picture that is something you've never seen before is a universal spacer... you won't get those if you order type 10 spacers, you'll get the ones in the other pic.

Alloy is lighter than steel, I have the steel ones though and they are fine.

Those DeltaMics are cheapo spacers. I would only recommend Eibach/H&R/FK etc. Purely from experience as I had some of their steel ones and the fit was not good at all; the tolerance varied on each spacer so some fitted snug on the hub, others had play.

There seems to be some confusion on hubcentric and the fixing type. Hubcentric means there is a centre collar on the spacer to replicate the spigot on the hub (ie it extends it). Whether the spacer is sandwiched between the wheel or bolted to the hub (the the wheel bolted to the spacer) isn't a big difference really. The bolted to the hub type tend to be on wider spacers to reduce the bolt length and also make it easier to put your wheels on without the spacer spinning round inbetween.

5mm non-hubcentric spacers are probblay ok as the hub spigot probably still protudes enough to locate the wheel. It depends on the length/chamfer of the spigot as to whehter you can get 10mm hubcentric spacers as these are quite thin to get hubcentric (but they do exist for some cars; eg BMW).