ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel teaser!

Re: wheel teaser, caution sex wee content

ahh was that u taylor posting on edition38... just saw a thread with these pics on?

n2x

e60/f10

Fit em, lie down in front of your car naked and let someone take pix.

106 GTi

Can a mod edit the title please ? No moistness here ...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

if you think thats sex wee, you have a very sad life....

E90

In order to ejaculate "sex wee" as you put it, I'd ideally need to have what commonly known as "wood" a side on pic of a random wheel, has failed to give me even the faintest hint of a semi, I'd have more luck, looking at my mums holiday bikini pictures to be perfectly honest.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

In order to ejaculate "sex wee" as you put it, I'd ideally need to have what commonly known as "wood" a side on pic of a random wheel, has failed to give me even the faintest hint of a semi, I'd have more luck, looking at my mums holiday bikini pictures to be perfectly honest.

Can i borrow those pictures when you're done?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

lol i was rather excited about my new arivals obviously not everyone would be :p

they do fit, and the tread should be under the arch, if not all just have them milled back a little, will only be a matter of MMs

:d tyres get fitted on sat

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

they are actually only 8s, the way they measure is odd, 9= wide means they are actually 8s.

they still could potentially look crap, but they have been done before, all be it not anywhere in this country, and not in this size or offset so fongers crossed, else there could be a set of wheels for sale shortly lol

o and i changed the title lol

Last edited:
You're gonna need to lower the car more more after these are fitted to make them 'work' arent you? which could cause problems with rubbing

Octavia vRS tfsi
I saw a picture of a Clio in Dortmund on another site that you were looking at once. It had lovely Schmidts on it...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
You're gonna need to lower the car more more after these are fitted to make them 'work' arent you? which could cause problems with rubbing

possibly, but i wont be doing,
this will only be show wheels really.

im not spending silly amounts on this car,
coilovers were the biggest pain in the arse ever!,

ill just get some fat people to sit in the boot lol.

RenaultSport 172.
i love the way everyone calls taylor a fella :S...

very nice taylor, going to tell us what they are??? lol :p

U/R 200
Keep seeing, fella, Taylor you a female of the species are you not?
I await more trouser tenting pictures, i thank you please.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fella can be male or female! Much like Dude, and lads...

But yeh i agree about christopher he's a Hermaphrodite, so it is confusing!

Ph1
You wouldnt get away with calling any of the women round my way 'fella' , not without getting a stiletto in bedded in your testicles

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
getting fitted 2 mo woo, just invested in some new locking wheel nuts too, fed up of fighting with the shitty renault ones

Astra coupe

possibly, but i wont be doing,
this will only be show wheels really.

im not spending silly amounts on this car,
coilovers were the biggest pain in the arse ever!,

ill just get some fat people to sit in the boot lol.
Hmmm not sure it'll work unless it's proper slammed, be interesting to see though :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they are currently at the tyre fitters :D
got to go pick them up in a bit then fit them.. then its picture time wooo

tahst if they fit lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hopefully they'll fit.

BTW, u not sold ur FF wheels yet right?

(BTW, cheque will be sent on monday)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tyres are bald on the FF wheels some guy has offred to buy them but i think ill keep then