ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels offset!!

clio 1.2
Hey guys ma gf drives a 2005 clio, and i have a set of 17's that i am gonna put on her car, was just wonerin what the ideal offset was for a clio, i think the wheels offset is 40.
any advice is appreciated.

cheers!!!

Da

Less
non-sports are et37.5 iirc so et40 should be fine. I have et45's (182 alloys, 16") on mine but run 5mm spacers making them et40. Tyres are 205/45/R16

Last edited:

Da

Less
mine's lowered 60mm with minimal rubbing on full lock from front nearside wheel only. Keep meaning to sort that out! lol!

Da

Less
yep no probs at rear at all mate, nearly always have a fully loaded boot and they never rub.

clio 1.2
cheers for the help mate, u got any idea what dare x1s look like on the clio, never really seen a clio with them on?

Da

Less
sorry mate, no idea but put a post up in media pics and video with this link and i'm sure someone can help :)