ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels, opinions?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
As it stands on silver oz's. Should I leave them silver, go anthracite, or black?
Any photoshop's appreciated!
SDC10113.jpg

SDC10114.jpg

More poke than viagr
I like them silver tbh, maybe add a red rim to tie in with the colour of the car?

Or red wheel bolts :D

Smart car aswell

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
It was smart until i drew p4nises all over it , every panel, with hair on the bollox too.

( he got me back with BNP signs over mine, great, went well with my german number plates)

Combo
Looks lovely as is, but I think they would look good in any colour you suggested.

Someone with some skillz needs to do a chop.

(Que b1lly)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
keep em silver add red oz graphics and maybe red anodised wheel nuts and it will look mint

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
anthracite imo

also i would get a ph-quick sticker like a trophy style one for your side skirt where your renaultsport sticker is now

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Athracite or silver, otherwise you'll forever be at the tyres with tyre gel or back to black

koi

Audi S1
more and more people seem to be getting ultras, I would go black with red oz decal on the centre cap