ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Meh.

''Renaultsport'' is a bit overkill imo. Would have looked a bit better with the original diamond.

Good work for being different though! :)

1.5 Clio Dynamique
look like those crap halford ones that every pikey seem to have on there car thinking it looks cool

Charged Superleggera
doesnt looks too bad but woudl prefer a single colour but good on ya for being different

E87 118d M Sport
i suppose the idea could work, but i dont think its been done very well. sorry. there are drips and the colour is too.........matt.

not my cuppa, would of painted the outside silver and left the spokes black if anything, or, just the thin rim painted silver, would lose the stickers though looks way too busy

Clio 172 sport
I think they look alot better on the car, the only suggestion id have is to mask up the outlines and respray or touch up the lines making them alot straighter and generally neater.

But good effort on the spraying and i like them

Monaro VXR
Not a fan of the colour scheme.

Even less of a fan of the finishing. Just looks very rough and botched to be completely honest. It wouldn't be so bad if the paint hadn't run in places or if the lines were straight etc. But it just looks untidy and you can tell they have been done cheaply. My honest opinion. Take them off and mask them up properly and paint them again. Then it might not be so bad.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Fair play to being different - that's how we roll :p
I would of kept one colour though

And for christ sake loose the 6x9s and fix the drivers seat lol - you're making the Monaco look bad! :eek:

It's A Reno
More power to ya mate for being different!

Way too easy for go with the flow.
If you're happy, then that is good.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear god, Jesus has... no Chuck Norris has wept!

G51 BEN
hmmm original diamond on (in white) and just the rim as one band (no thicker bits on the spokes) MIGHT look okay if your going for something different

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
If you like them, thats all that matters...
I think they look more retro like that, and if i had a set for my mk1 i reckon they'd look sweet like that on there! ;)
good to see summat other than anthrashite to be fair!:)

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Yup if you're happy that's the main thing
C&C is always mixed on a public forum - that's "how" we are different :)

As for anthras**te comments - LISTERINE - right now! :rasp:

clio 172
Good effort, but wheels like turinis are common for 1 reason, and thats cause they look good. My advise is sometimes different isnt always better.