ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When are 02...

MY10 R35 GTR
gona get some decent phones!!!!

Looking at getting a new fone and Ive never had a problem with O2's Customer Service so Id like to stay with them but there selection of fones is crap, dont do blackberry storm or Samsung Omnia along with a few others I been looking at.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Are you ok?

i Pondered How ON Earth you didn't see the best O2 has to offer.

Stunned to be honest.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are you ok?

i Pondered How ON Earth you didn't see the best O2 has to offer.

Stunned to be honest.

lol! - Crossed your mind that some people don't rate the iphone!??

personally i think it looks crap, don't want internet on phone, not do i want maps etc.

Phones a phones - should make calls and txts and still look good! job done!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
You don't want Internet on your phone but your annoyed they don't do the blackberry??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
lol! - Crossed your mind that some people don't rate the iphone!??

personally i think it looks crap, don't want internet on phone, not do i want maps etc.

Phones a phones - should make calls and txts and still look good! job done!

You really were at the end of the line when they handed out opinions.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Behave! I've got an SLR for pics, a MP3 player for music, A laptop for internet at home...What an earth would i need an Iphone for!? I'd also break it in 5mins!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I can just see you walking down the street with your slr round your neck and a boom box on your shoulder tring to hold the laptop still.

You dont belong in the tech sections.

I can just see you walking down the street with your slr round your neck and a boom box on your shoulder tring to hold the laptop still.

legendary lol

Used to have simple no nonsense phones, but the iphone is just something else, the point is that its not trying to be your laptop, your boombox or your slr as it doesnt attempt to replace any existing individual devices.It compliments them.

eg. I have a load of photos on it that I have taken with my SLR of products I am working on, family, holidays and of course the car which have the quality of the SLR but the ease of use of a mobile picture frame being on my phone

Roffle that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen you type, Tommy. So true though. The iPhone is awesome and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Yes that's right. Your opinion is WRONG.

MY10 R35 GTR
lol opened up a can of worms

Im just not a fan of the iphone. I have a had use of a mates for a couple of days and I just didnt get on with it. After 4 attempts at trying to answer a call with that slidy thing I gave up. No expandable memory, I hate itunes plus a few other resons.

Emails on the go something Im starting to really need with my new job. Flight details etc usually get sent to me when Im on route to the airport and it would be nice to rear them in full on my fone instead of having to pull out the laptop and find a wifi somewhere.

fiesta 1.25
Roffle that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen you type, Tommy. So true though. The iPhone is awesome and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Yes that's right. Your opinion is WRONG.

+1 Ive dropped mine and ive been using a different phone for a day and i miss it so much its definitly the best phone ever made and i dont understand the point of life without one

You can upgrade through the CPW on o2 if there are any phones you fancy. My misses got a much better deal through CPW than o2!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
You can upgrade through the CPW on o2 if there are any phones you fancy. My misses got a much better deal through CPW than o2!!!

Doing this do they still force you to deal with the CPW customer service team now rather than directly with 02? If so it's not worth the trouble.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Aye! Sounds about right! Thats how we roll!..."Beta keep that opinion in check!" lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Doing this do they still force you to deal with the CPW customer service team now rather than directly with 02? If so it's not worth the trouble.

I can't rate the CPW customer services any more. Always helpful (apart from one monkey who tried telling me the SE X1 wasn't touch screen) and offer me good deals to keep me staying with them.

Nope, all my stuff is still dealt with by o2 - as well as my online bill etc, but you can also moan in CPW stores too if it takes your fancy!!!