ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

when to buy tickets

E92 M3
its the first ym i have been here and dont wana miss it when best to buy the tickets how fast do they sell out

they sell quite quickly but we have lots. best get them in early so u dont need to worry at a later date pal

Naith

E92 M3
where is nest to get them from just the website or wot

is there only 1 ticket of it all or is ther tickets that only allow you to go certain places

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was there any updates Naith?? Seems the members are doing more than the events committee atm!

there wasnt no, there will be.

i cant supress hype now can i..?

tickets will be available through the website when FCS contact desired contact point and indeed from the website itself.

i'll phone mark first thing just for you scottish :)

Ph 1 172
sorry to hijack but i have never been to this before...when it says club pass what the hell is that?? im a member on here so what options do i need to select??

M2 Competition
If you select club pass it gives you the option of choosing which club you're with doesnt it?

Otherwise you cant park inside with cs.