ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get number plates made?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Just bought a private registration but I want a space in between some of the letters on the plates, e.g. PO52 UWW. I know you can get showplates made on the internet but I can't find any where that will put a space in between the letters. Does anyone know where I can get some made up that will put a space in?

Before anyone says, it yes I know it's illegal!!

Cheers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Why wont they do it for show plates? Surely they wont care whats on there as they are for "show"

B

bach 172

Just bought a private registration but I want a space in between some of the letters on the plates, e.g. PO52 UWW. I know you can get showplates made on the internet but I can't find any where that will put a space in between the letters. Does anyone know where I can get some made up that will put a space in?

Before anyone says, it yes I know it's illegal!!

Cheers
try ebay or any place that do number plates.i done it 2 all my cars

G51 BEN
www.no1showplates.co.uk did it for me. mine was H16 AMX but i got it made to H16AM X (surname is Higham)
If the spaces arent right, they can do bespoke ones, just email them. they are about 18 quid delivered