ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I see more of this Clio?

Saw this Clio the other day in a thread on here but can't seem to find anything else about it.

f353592694f45a628812de0d0fc6f2f84663b30f-600x480-1-1-0.jpg

6365c240a33f05b8ef4e8f5bb2ac0316d43c1cbb-600x480-1-1-0.jpg

ea8d8ce58979700972004366d042688838e314ac-600x480-1-1-0.jpg

hcf_7101.jpg

hcf_8449.jpg

Does anyone know of a build thread or anything similar?

Cheers, Dan

CursedTitanium 182FF
@ 1:30ish
[video=youtube_share;6wj09waculM]http://youtu.be/6wj09waculM[/video]

The strongest of Europe 1400 Clio (fast and stable ) .
1 Place Rechenberg race 2013
1 Patz Verzegnis 2013 ( Italy)
2 Place Kitzeck
Bergrallyecup runner-up 2013 ( 2 x winner , 4 x second , 2 third , 1 fourth)

Vehicle has been rebuilt with a lot of effort in 2012.

- Displacement 1398 cc
- Power 200 hp
(Motor completely overhauled new after the last race in 2013 , with second steadfast expansion stage )
- In Customized steel crankshaft ( Renault Sport France)
- Pankl connecting rod
Forged pistons
Dry sump lubrication
Cylinder head ( Renault Sport France, maximum edit )
- Automatic start ( launch control )
- In Customized camshaft and valves
-Billed manifold ( new)
- Custom made exhaust system (as a replacement of the season 2013)
- Custom made exhaust system ( new)
Special funnel ( as a replacement for 2013)
Special funnel ( new)
Carbon Airbox ( new)
Injection nozzles ( new)

Sadev ST75 - gear sequential ( translation - sensor display 2012 new installed )
Clutch bell ( Renault Sport France)
Sachs clutch (new , only 2 races )
Steel flywheel
- Makrolon panes.
Cell with certificate
- KW Competition 3 chassis ( company Dullinger 2013 newly installed ) .
- Wilwood brake system
- Improved rear axle
Short - steering with removable steering wheel
Optimal steering wheel and shift lever position
- Extremely lightweight fenders, hood, trunk lid , doors, spoiler made ​​of carbon
Tank , belt, seat , fire extinguisher (new , installed in 2012 )
- 4 pcs Michelin rain tires on ATS 7.5 ( about 70%)
-8 Pcs Avon Sliks to ATS 8.0 ( about 40%)
- 6 pcs Avon Sliks 7.5 ( about 60%)
- 2 pcs spare rear axle , 2 pcs bumpers, fenders 2 pcs ,
-1 Pcs Motorsport steering pump .
In conjunction with the race car I sell my car transport trailer , one axle with a load capacity up to 1350 kg ( condition is like new , year , 2012).

More info and photos on request , only with real intent to purchase .
The state of the race car is used but in top condition with many new parts.
Price on request.

Condition: Used
Price: Price on request

Manfred Meinhard
Am Seering 17
8472 Obervogau
Österreich
Handy: 0043 660 4243550
Email: manfred-meinhard@aon.at

Translated from this page: http://www.berg-cup.de/de/marktplatz-shop/3-Rennwagen/1521-verkaufe-renault-clio-super-1400.html

Last edited:
  Clio.
I thought that but what advantage would it have over the normal petrol filler cap?

Obviously it would be less hassle and quicker but they're not timed for filling up in hill climbs are they? (I've no idea)

EDIT: If it is, why are there two holes? :S

It depends on if its a multi use car, as in different series/groups or multi drivers, where turnaround means running in a different time bracket. Or just because it's using a fuel cell and this filler neck is the only option for filling it......
One hole let's fuel in while the other hole lets the air out, we had this on our GT1 car at Quaife.

It depends on if its a multi use car, as in different series/groups or multi drivers, where turnaround means running in a different time bracket. Or just because it's using a fuel cell and this filler neck is the only option for filling it......
One hole let's fuel in while the other hole lets the air out, we had this on our GT1 car at Quaife.

Didn't think of the car being used for different things.
Yeah my Dad has just explained the system to me. Thanks dude!

Ph1 track car, Dci
I like the way the rear bumpers cut, surly thats a better solution than people drilling circle holes into the rear and it looking a mess.

Yes it's 100% a "twin dry-break" fuel filler.

* Flows well over 2 litres per second if using an FIA fuel rig.
* No on/off switch, self opens & closes, fuel flows constantly from the moment it locates to the moment it's removed (no messing around with fuel caps or triggers etc. in a racing pitstop)
* Breather makes a completely closed circuit so when the car is full fuel just circulates back into the fuel rig (i.e. you just fill it up till you see air bubbles, no need to worry about fuel spilling onto your feet when it's full)

One very big problem with them though. It relies on some very stiff springs, but a spring can never close instantly. So when you take the filler off the car there is an awkward moment where fuel is still coming out...

...and oh look, it's positioned right above a wheel/disc/calliper/pad that is so hot it's smoking. How quickly can you say the word "fire?". Rare but you get a few flames from vapour & a slightly cinged quarter panel every now and again. As Matt said, used on basically everything that needs to refuel mid race. From (ex)GT1 & all the Le Man stuff right down to converted Clio Cup Racers that run in Britcar etc.

Ferraris have a single dry-break each side (one fills one breaths) and cheaper stuff occasionally has a single dry-break that fills & breaths through one filler.

/no-one-cares-enough-to-warrant-all-that-text

master,meg, 205 maxi
I thought that but what advantage would it have over the normal petrol filler cap?

Obviously it would be less hassle and quicker but they're not timed for filling up in hill climbs are they? (I've no idea)

EDIT: If it is, why are there two holes? :S
you are correct but 2 holes 1 is fuel in the other is vapour out and they may not be allowed to use a funnel & jerry can like us mere clubmen rallyists their systems may have to stay sealed while filling