ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where could i get the best induction kit for my car?

05 Clio 1.4
Hello, i own a clio mk3 1.4 16v and is considering on buying an induction kit for it as my first mod lol.. does anyone know or could recommend one that works well and has an impact on the car? and also where i could get it from too?

replys are much appreciated

Thanks
icon14.gif

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I would have thought the car woul benifit better from something like an ITG panel filter. It may not be seen and not have the visual of an induction kit but it all depends what you want. I found that it didn't seem to pull as well low down when I fited one to my 1.2 16v dynamique.

05 Clio 1.4
I would have thought the car woul benifit better from something like an ITG panel filter. It may not be seen and not have the visual of an induction kit but it all depends what you want. I found that it didn't seem to pull as well low down when I fited one to my 1.2 16v dynamique.

ohh i see.. do u know where i could get an itg panel filter?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
if you want a nice sound and an improved response, fit a cone filter ,even better run a cold air pipe from front grill.demon tweeks do pipes and trumpets.k-tec racing do a good selection of cone filters for your car.

05 Clio 1.4
if you want a nice sound and an improved response, fit a cone filter ,even better run a cold air pipe from front grill.demon tweeks do pipes and trumpets.k-tec racing do a good selection of cone filters for your car.

Would it be possilb for you to send me a link to the site for the cold air pip and trumpets please?

Thank you